Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What does inner brilliance look like?


If we've all got this inner brilliance, how do we recognize it? What does it look like when it is expressing in ourselves or others? Of course, the possible responses to this question are infinite!
The most common thing that people experience that lets them know their inner brilliance is expressing loud and clear.... is a sense of clear connection with their own wisdom. Some would call this "hearing their intuition", or "feeling their gut", or in chiropractic it's what we would call the "innate intelligence". When you feel more connected to this "doctor within", you are able to make the best choices for yourself, on every level, in each moment. This is the best way for each individual to move forward on their personal path to expressing more of their health on every level, as well as more of their gifts in the world; which all adds up to more of their inner brilliance!
Here are just a few examples of what inner brilliance looked like for some of my clients, after they got adjusted at IBC, in the last few weeks:
-the ability to sleep well through the night, after years of major sleep disorder
-resolution of pain, which had been severe for over a month
-full hearing in one ear, which had been considered "deaf" by doctors
-sense of new direction and timing (with clear communication & action) for a new career pursuit
-decrease in pain which resulted from an injury that had only been worsening with time
-clarity, "centered-ness", and increased efficiency while going through a stressful job change
When the subluxations in your system have been addressed by your chiropractor, the whole body/being functions better. That is why inner brilliance can appear in so many different ways!

For more information, see Inner Brilliance Chiropractic, the office of Dr. Holly Hochstadt, a chiropractor in Seattle.

5 comments:

tbh said...

When I resumed chiropractic care I felt a sense of self-connection I'd all but forgotten about. It marked the beginning of a long journey to exit an emotionally and verbally abusive relationship. It also supported me to rediscover what it feels like to be me, inside of me, when I am not exhausted from holding up my guard.
Thanks for all your support.
~tbh

G, of the G'nO said...

OK. I don't really know anything of "subluxations" but I do believe our bodies can, innately, heal themselves. What I've found with Dr. Holly is that she helps "remind" my body that it knows this and, I suppose, that is part of what she means by inner brilliance. I thought I would miss getting "cracked" but through Dr. Holly's treatment I've experienced the relief of great emotional stress and more connection with my body. Plus, I've found that my body will naturally adjust itself after her treatments. It usually happens getting out of bed the next morning - wow! I've decided this is what chiropractic care should be so now I "just say no to crack!"

Thanks DH!

Unknown said...

This tutorial is indeed useful. I have just downloaded it. Thanks again.

Chiropractor health

Unknown said...

This is so cool. My uncle is a seattle chiropractic and he has some of the same tastes.

Caleb Hart said...

My mom has been having chronic headaches for nearly a decade. She's been to every doctor imaginable but she can't seem to find a solution. I've heard that some chiropractors can help people with head aches just by working on their spines and nerves. Is this true? Can this natural stuff you're talking about work as well?
http://www.stroudchiropractic.com/services